My personalDNA maps that uniquely represent my personality.
You are an Artist
- Your appreciation of beauty, ability to think abstractly, and innovativeness make you an ARTIST.
- Never one to be tied to a particular way of doing things, you let your imagination guide you in discovering different possibilities.
- You would rather seek out new experiences than stick to your everyday habits, taking in as much of the world as possible.
- Your eye for beauty and your willingness to consider different perspectives make your creative efforts interesting—even though you may not realize this yourself.
- You prefer to think about things before voicing your opinion, considering a wide, diverse range of options.
- While there are forms and styles that you prefer, you tend to keep an open mind when it comes to your artistic preferences.
- You are curious about things, interested in the “why" more than the “how.”
- You have an active imagination that leads you express yourself in a distinct way.
- You’re well-attuned to your emotional state, and not afraid to use your feelings to guide you. You tend to be cooperative, rarely contradicting others, and always considerate of their feelings.
- You have a strong sense of style and value your personal presentation – friends may even seek your style advice from time to time.
- You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.
If you want to be different:
- Be more open to risks in your creative efforts, and don’t be quick to dismiss the praise of others.
- Think about how attention to detail may help you be more sure of yourself.
how you relate to others
You are Attentive
- Because you like spending time with others, understand their feelings, and often know what is best for them, you are ATTENTIVE.
- Some people are merely concerned about others, but you take action, helping people when you have the opportunity.
- Although you care about others, you are hesitant to trust them to act in the best way on their own.
- You don’t let your concerns with people go unnoticed: if someone has hurt your feelings, that person will hear about it.
- People energize and excite you—you are able to have fun and be yourself when you’re around others.
- You also learn a lot about yourself by talking things out with people, even if you don’t always share things that are important to you.
- You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and you’re not hesitant to express yourself.
- Understanding the dynamics of a situation is an important skill that you have, and you often intervene to clarify things for others.
If you want to be different:
- You care about people, but finding the ones you can truly trust will allow you to get closer to them.
- While you have strong opinions about what is right and wrong in the world, you risk coming across as judgmental—be sure to consider different perspectives when voicing your opinion.